Monday 16 November 2015

The Weekend

Last week on Saturday I went to the second trail for my counties touch.  The coches were looking for skills and talking. We meet at east tamikia rugby club

 First the coches were looking for how fast you were. We got to get bibs and 2 of my friends made it and we were in the same team.  The coches told us to line up behind the cones and line up in our bib colors and there were some other cones.  Then one of our players when and line up behind the other cone and we did sprints and when they high five each other we got to run as fast as usain bolt.

After that they test our running and  passing with the ball skills.  They were looking for targets and passing to there target.  Then they were looking to pass in front not behind.I went good but I did not hit the target all the time and my pass wernt hard but the still catch it. They also were looking for hard pass so it can get to there target and it was not that far.It was so easy.

Then they were looking for the touches.  One person had to come out and just stand there and when the other person had to touch them well the other person just stands there. I went good and I got it right because one of them told me by myself.

Overall I thought that I went good and the mannerger would give the parents a text and see if you made it or not

No comments: