Monday 9 November 2015

Term 4 week 5

On Sunday I went to Weymouth rugby club with my Mum, papa, aunty, uncle and I saw lots of people that I did not know. When I got there my mum got me a bib and i was the colour light blue and I only new one person in my old rugby league team I went there to trail out for Counties touch. It was so sunny and I was sweating and luckily my mum put some ice with my water and it was nice and cold for me. We had all different bibs.

First we got in the van all excited and when I got there I did some passes with my uncle until we had to line up in our groups. Then 2 of my other friends were in a different team and I got to vs them the first game and we got to have 5 games.After I scored a try and one of my friends were running and I caught him and luckily they did not score a try but i saved it and that was the end of our first game. During that I eat some fruit like strawberry apples and some oranges. After that we vs the black team and we won and the score was 5-1. Final we finished our last game and we had to sit down in our bib coolers and then we could go and that was the tiring day EVER.

Overall had an awesome time and I hope I make it into the 2 trail
I thought that it was an awesome day and it was so cool and fun

No comments: