Monday 2 November 2015

The Weekend

Yesterday I went to Parakai and  my mum,uncle,aunty,brother,cousin and nephew.  My brother and my uncle and my aunty went in the van but me and my mum and my cousin and my nephew went in my mum's car.We went to parakai for our end of break up for our Otahuhu team.  We did bombs in the pool and we went on the slides and a hot spa pool.

First we packed our stuff when we were at home.We got the tables and food and packed it in the van.  After we stopped at the gas station to pump our tiers and get some gas.Then we drived off to parkai.When we got there, there were lots of people there and we had to wait but it didn't take long at all and when we payed I Sneakly went in the water and it was hot  .After that we had set it up in our spot near by the slides and I went in the slides first and there were 2 slides one small one and one big one and I went on the small one  and nobody was on the small slide.  I stayed on the slides for aegis and When I got up there I was so tied because i ran up.  Then we had prize giving and the players get a trophy and a certificate and the coach gets a metal and a prize.

over all i had a good time at parakai
It was so fun and hot and I thought that it was a good day.

No comments: