Friday 3 February 2017

Welcome to Year 6!



WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This year I am in room 20 and all boys class.
I am enjoy our class at the moment.As us boys we have to be good role models to younger students but not only younger students our year 5,4 we need the boys to show them how to behave and act around the school. We have to be good leaders and great role models around them so the can behave like the boys behave.I like my job as a P.E monitor.I like getting all the sports acquirement for our class to play hep of games.I like putting the computers away and getting them out.I like doing my jobs such as Computers,P.E monitor,Peer mediator and a councillor.


My Dream for 2017 is to get Head Boy and on the on Honours Board.I am looking forward to be getting our badges for P.E monitors and Councillor. I am looking forwards to be doing councillors things like showing visitors around and doing stuff with them.I am looking forwards to be going to camp.



No comments: