Wednesday 15 February 2017

Term 1 Week 2

The last 2 weeks we have been doing lots of stuff for the school like haka powhiri. My favourite thing was being kaea for the haka powhiri. It was quite scary. I was a bit nervous but I think I lead it really well. I was proud of myself at the end and some girls got to lead the Karanga. We had a new system with our house points and a tick chart. I think it's cool because we get to put a gold token in a bucket. I want my house to win lots of gold tokens and win the end  of  term fun day. .In every classroom there will be a tick chart so if you show one of our school values that are Respect, Resilience and Responsibility. If we use one of the values you will get a tick. If you get 10 ticks you get an award like 10 minutes of free time, or in the library and many more. If you get another 10 ticks you just keep getting ticks until you get up to 100. If you get 100 ticks you get a a big reward like ring the school bell or do other cool things.



No comments: