Friday 10 March 2017

Term 1 Week 6

These last 3 weeks we've been doing lots of stuff like Camp, Assembly announcing head boy and girl and badges and much more.What I was excited the most was announcing head boy and girl.

Camp: Last week we went to Camp Merc. It was a lot of fun. We did Stackem, archery, rock climbing, tree climbing, abseiling, sailing, canoeing and surfing. My favourite activity was surfing because it was lots of fun. It's a water activity and I love water activities. Camp Merc is based on Sir peter blake sea life Marine . Sir peter Blake was a old man that was a great sailor. We had passed away from pirates. When he passed away, most of the country was wearing red socks to remember him.There were 3 dorms. 1 for the girls and 2 for the boys. The girls dorms were upstairs and there was 1 boy dorm up stairs next to to the parents were they sleepy,  1 boy dorm downstairs.We had to wake up in the morning for our morning run on the beach at 7:00 but we had to wake up in the morning at 6:30. Everybody was so tired when they woke up but I was excited about the run in the morning. The best thing was the sunrise, I think that's the best sunrise I have ever seen.

Badges: This week our badges have arrived.I'm getting a badge for head boy but it hasn't arrived yet but my P.E monitor badge has arrived.When I earned my badge I had 3 badges. When I get my head boy badge I would have 4 badges, That's what I'm looking forward to. Some other people got badges like environs monitor P.e Monitor and wet day monitor. All of the kids in room 20 got one of those badges.

I'm looking forward to the next 2 weeks.


1 comment:

Micah said...

I like how you are very descriptive in your words.