Wednesday 17 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9 Recount

last Friday our school rugby team vs the star of the sea.  We played on our school revives to repentance our school.

First we trained and got dress into our rugby cloth.When we did training we did bear crawling, rucking and high knees and but kicks.

Next we kick it off and then the game started playing.They got the ball first and they got the first try so they got the kick over.

Then the next half we scored a try.I kick the ball over the goal post but we did'ent have a tee so i dropped  goaded it.

Finally the game was over and we lost but the score was 7-35 but I still had very fun at our 2nd game.

Overall, I thought that we have to work on our tackling, rucking, our fords have to blow over more and our backs have to pass and look for space.

My favorite part was when we scored a try and when I kick the goal over the goal post

I'm looking ford to the next game and hope we win.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winning is great but the only thing that matters is that you tried, had fun & did your best!! We are very proud of you win or loose!!
From your cousin Shannon & Payton in room 6